Tuesday 8 August 2023

My 35th Birthday Month


The first weekend of July I spent the night out with my Daughter attending the Western NAIDOC BALL at Tabcorp Park. 

The second weekend David and I went to the footy on the Friday night and surprisingly David had booked a four star hotel on the east side for a night of luxury. 


The weekend after my birthday, David and Jie drove to the florist and the cheesecake shop to buy two of my favourite things for my birthday. 

I woke up Saturday morning to a beautiful bunch of flowers thoughtfully chosen and put together by my partner David. 

Then David and the kids sung happy birthday to me before we all enjoyed Black Forest cake in bed.


And on the last weekend of July we enjoyed an intimate night at a spa hotel just us two.

My birthday month was full of fun and surprises and thoughtful gifts and friends and love and good food and great times. 

Thankful to all whom made this year a good one! 




0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia