Friday 24 June 2016

My 1st Tattoo

 "OMG! I can't actually believe I am getting a tattoo!" was all that was going through my head while I was getting my tattoo yesterday. With my brother and two good friends beside me I got inked! Something I thought I'd never do. I hyped myself up the night before and even the hours before my tat and at one point was really nervous. But the guys at "Timeless Tattoos" on Grant Street in Bacchus Marsh made me feel completely at ease. The whole process was just so easy and my nerves went away soon after the stencil was put on. Adam Humphrey was my tattoo artist and I cannot thank him enough for all the support he gave me to make my first experience so amazing. 

I know what you're all thinking, did it hurt? Right? Well it actually wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. I was expecting it to cane but it felt similar to when a ball point doesn't work and you try and scratch it on your skin to get it to work. Pins and Needles hurt more than getting a tattoo done. But then again, I probably just have think skin.

Anyhoo.. I still cant believe I actually have a tattoo! 
I am so in love with it. 
I just can't stop looking and admiring it. 

Here are some photos..





For anyone wanting to get a tattoo, I'd say go for it!
Thanks again Adam for my great first experience..

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia