Whatever nationality you are, whatever your religion, language, culture or class if you are Australian than a piece of this beautiful land belongs to you. We each love Australia in different ways and for different reasons and we each have a story to tell. What's yours?
- What are 3 of your favorite Childhood Memories?
- What do you love most about your state?
- Who are your neighbors and why are they so special?
- In what suburbs have you resided?
- Where is your favorite Australian Holiday destination?
- Cricket or Footy?
- Name five things you might find in an eskie?
- What did you grow up calling your swimming costume?
- Who did you last go fishing with?
- What has been your favorite Summer Memory this year?
- Pet's names? (all of them.. Past and present)
- Last sporting event you went to?
- What you'll be doing at 7pm tonight?
- The thing your most thankful for in Australia?
- Last thing "good deed' you did for someone else?
- Favorite Childhood song?
- Favorite Australian Holiday?
- Your order at your local Fish 'n Chip shop?
- Three things that make you proud to be Australian?
- The last thing someone did something for you unexpectedly?
We are wealthy in this country and sometimes we forget to appreciate what we have. Answer these 20 questions, drop the link in the comments and realize how lucky you are! However you got here, wherever you came from you are worthy to be Australian so stand proud of everything you are and all that you have here on this little piece of home!
Happy Australia Day 2015