Thursday 28 June 2012

Tonights Special.

The boys ordered in tonight, pizza and movies.
While us ladies went out..

Mums are always prepared, visiting the book shop before hand.

We ordered our drinkies, a slushy for Miss 3 and a Mascato for me!

And embraced the camera..

Dinner was next and would you believe she ordered fish and chips? Out of everything on the menu.. Bloody Fish 'n Chips. But I must admit, she did eat it with her knife and fork.

For dessert she ordered the ice-cream with topping and sprinkles. She tasted my sticky date pudding with caramel sauce and cream but screwed her face up. Like the little lady that she is, she picked up her napkin and quite elegantly wiped her mouth with it. I couldn't help but smile then realized my baby has indeed gone..

I told her that there was a beautiful princess having dessert in the dinning room tonight. She looked at me excited and said "Where mummy?" I told her to lick the ice-cream off her spoon and she'll see her.. It was tonights special!

7 replied:

DisneyBride2008 said...

Oh, that is so sweet! Your little princess is gorgeous :)

Melissa Baker said...

She sure is!

Brandi said...

Adorable! What a nice night!

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness ~ what a fantastic night with your princess!!!! :)

Monica said...

Aww, looks like you and your little miss had a great night. Happy embracing!

Heidi said...

Mommy-daughter date, lovely! Love that you documented it too. Way to go Mama!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet!! Mommy-daughter dates are so special, I remember the ones I had with my mom growing up. <3

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia