Wednesday 20 June 2012

Pizza Hut with Uncle Al

Last night I promised Jie I'd take him somewhere he'd never been before. He said excitedly "Like China?" I shook my head, "Like Asia?" I shook my head again "Just go to sleep, you'll see in the morning." 

 We get into Ballarat today and Jie turns to me and asks "Do people here speak our language?" Bahahahaha! After explaining we were in Ballarat he saw his Uncle Al and said "It never gets this cold in Australia!"

We escaped the cold with some shopping where the kids could each pick out two items. Jie picked a warm but stylish jacket and a ninja skivy while Nevaeh (being a typical girl) choose three very girly jumpers. I must say, my children have great taste..

Just before 12pm we set off up Bakery Hill to Pizza Hut. The rest of the day was captured..














My kids do love they're Uncle Al.. 
It was a fabulous day minus the icy weather.

2 replied:

DisneyBride2008 said...

Oh, I love Pizza Hut! Glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun day :) I really want pizza now!!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia