Sunday 24 June 2012

My First Step Up Class

On Friday I took my first step-up's class which looks something like this..
I did with two of my friends I Gym with and they were really good at it. Because it was an advance class it was a little hard to keep up with them in the second half of the workout, so I decided to just do it on the floor without the step in some of the harder parts. I never gave up.. I was so proud of myself as that morning I think I thought of every possible excuse not to go, but I defeated the voice in my head and did it. I'm so glad I did.. I walked out sweating and red faced, it was a lot of fun and worth it..

Overall it was a positive experience and I'd highly recommend you to give it a go!!
Go on, I dare you.

2 replied:

Unknown said...

Nice! Good job on the class :) I couldn't do that because my knees would kill me! I'm a new GFC and hopped over from the Mom Blogger Society.

Melina Druga said...

Congratulations and good luck on your weight loss journey.

I'm following from Bloggy Moms. Hope to see you visit my blog P.O.V. (http://www.povblog.net) soon.

P.S. Your local time clock is two hours fast.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia