Monday 4 June 2012

Freezing - Old Style!

Today's blessings come from the warmest spot in the house right now, in front of the heater. While I am here writing up about today's events to you guys my amazing husband is braving this awful weather to walk down the street to have our Matilda DVD cleaned at the local video shop. The kids and I went to put it on and the whole movie kept mucking up. The kids have never seen it before so I can't wait for him to come home!
4pm
While Daddies away, the little mice play! Since putting a CD player in Nevaeh's room it has been non stop hits day and night. The only CD's we own are so old school they're in such good nik because they're rarely played. I think we have every "So Fresh" album between 2000 and 2008 - Seriously! Together we had fun playing "When the music stop you have to freeze" You might remember playing it at birthday parties or in you lounge room while watching Play School in the 90's.

Freezing
  After the kids warmed up a bit I showed them another game. A game that my brother and I used to play with a tennis ball. We used to sit on the floor with our legs open and put our feet together and roll the ball back and forth. They actually played really well until Nevaeh got more of a reaction from throwing the ball away and laughed her head off when her brother would sigh with frustration!

Such fun and enjoying a chat


Since writing this Matt has returned. Time to press play! 


1 replied:

WTF Are You Reading said...

I love your blog! So glad that I found you.
Your family is wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time to grace the web with your light.
If you would like to pop over and visit me please feel free.
New Follow
WTF Are You Reading?"

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia