Saturday 16 June 2012

You Bring Color To My Life.

I was listening to a few songs this morning while the rest of the house were off busy doing other things. One of the songs in my rather oldish collection was a song by B*Witched. Okay I admit it, I still have they're whole album with I brought when I was 12. But that's not the point.. The song I was listening to was called, Like a Rose and while I was in my own little world sitting on the couch my little bee come to sit on my lap, (which she has seemed to have claimed this past week since being sick) My mind wondered off thinking of how fast she has grown is such a small amount of time.. 

From a small bee..

To this unique, beautiful girl..

Lord I love her!

2 replied:

Charity said...

Beautiful

Christina Morley said...

Lovely! Enjoy her!
Tina - mom of 4 at http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia