Tuesday 19 June 2012

Earthquake Shake.

Tonight, while on the phone to my Dad I felt my very first earthquake shake.

To prove we're all okay here are a few asleepy snaps!







With all the earthquake status posts rolling in, saying where it was felt, all I wanted to sing was "I've been everywhere man..." Ettalong, Dandenong, Woodenbong, Ballarat, Canberra, Milperra, Unanderra, Captains Flat, Cloncurry, River Murray, Kurri Kurri, Girraween, Terrigal, Stockinbingal, Collaroy, Narrabeen, Bendigo, Dorrigo, Bangalow, Indooroopilly, Kirribilli, Yeerongpilly, Wollondilly..


No one was hurt and no damage was done. The measurements and full details for any earthquake professionals can be found here..

All the drama calls for a milkshake!

2 replied:

Susan Evans said...

I lived through a huge earthquake in Guatemala when I was 6 years old. It demolished the whole city. I'm glad you're okay, Melissa!

Melissa Baker said...

Traumatizing!! BUT Psalm 104:31-32 reads: May the glory of the LORD endure forever; may the LORD rejoice in his works, who looks on the earth and it trembles, who touches the mountains and they smoke! AMAZING!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia