Sunday 17 June 2012

38- Make Lasagna.

I did it! I made lasagna!

Okay so not the most perfect lasagna I admit, but it smelt like lasagna and tasted like lasagna!! It took me over an hour to make as I really wanted to perfect it for my three judges..

Comment's from the Judges were:

Nevaeh:
"Mmmm, Yum!"

Jiedyn:
"I only like the crunchy bits.."

Matt:
"Where's the rest?"

I'm really quite happy with how it turned out and can now, very proudly, tick it off my bucket list!

(Note to self: Dont use a round tray next time)

2 replied:

Anonymous said...

only took you an hr might need that one when i make it ... it takes me 3-4hrs it's a whole day thing and kobi just loves to help

Melissa Baker said...

I used the recipe off the back of the lasagna packet! I had to make three batches of the white sauce though! An hour to make, 45 minutes to cook and whala!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia