Friday 21 June 2024

My list of Lasts

 This is a sort of get to know me post where I’ll reveal some of the last things I’ve done! 

Feel free to share your lasts on your blog also..

Here we go..

Last song I heard:

Live your life - TI and Rhianna

Last song I sung:

Paradise - Coldplay 

Last song sung to me:

I got you Babe - Sonny and Cher

Last email I wrote:

To our local taxi rank for a client 

Last email received:

Bevilles diamond rings sale only $99!

Last letter I wrote:

To my son for his 26th Birthday (archived on my blog)

Last letter written to me:

From one of my elderly neighbours whom has now moved away. She enjoys card making and usually emails me to see how me and the kids are. 

Last bill I paid:

$34 gas bill (our regular fortnightly payment)

Last thing I bought for myself:

A Melbourne Storm Oodie

Last thing I bought someone else:

A banana (minions) milkshake from McDonalds for my daughter 

Last message I sent:

“OMG YUM” to my Besty who shared a photo of her coconut curry dish she made for dinner.

Last person I called:

Nevaeh to see if she wanted me to buy her anything while I was on my way home from woodgrove shopping centre last night.

Last person I FaceTimed:

Hmm.. maybe my daughter.. not too sure! I don’t FaceTime a lot!

Last thing I watched on Disney+:

Secrets of the Zoo (I’m addicted)

Last thing I watched on TV:

Below Deck AU

Last thing I watched on YouTube:

$5 dinners/cooking under $10

Last thing I watched on Stan:

Yellowstone

Last movie I watched:

The Watchers (2024) at Melton Cinema

Last thing I cooked:

Sausages after work

Last thing I made:

Bruschetta 

Last thing I ate:

American Loaded fries from Shnitz

Last thing I drank:

Weak Lemon cordial

Last place I had dinner out at:

Shitz tonight with David

Last online order I made:

$45 order from shien for Nevaeh for eye lashes, nail art and glue.

Last time I wore a dress:

Today over my bathers

Last time I wore jeans:

Last Tuesday to the comedy lounge 

Last time I went swimming:

Today, I go to the pool every Thursday 

Last time I ran:

Last week, ran out of breath!!

Last time I spoke to my Mum:

2017 a few months before she passed of a heroin overdose

Last time I spoke to my Dad:

I held him as he took his last breath before he past away in 2021 to cancer.

Last time went on a train:

A few months ago to the football

Last time I went on a plane:

Last October to Brisbane to meet my little namesake and catch up with my old high school friends and foster parents.

Last time I went to the doctors:

April, I’m due to go back actually

Last time I went to the dentist:

2 years ago when I had a wisdom tooth pulled. The pain afterwards was worst than child birth! I have not been back since.

Last time I cried:

Yesterday

Last time I laughed:

An hour ago at my son whom is sleeping on the couch at the moment.

Last gift I bought:

David’s birthday presents last month 

Last time I filled the car with petrol:

Yesterday $78 

Last shopping bill:

Two days ago, $178

Last ice cream I ate:

A mini mint Viennese 

Last messenger message:

To a guy on marketplace who bought a double swag off me today for $160

Last prayer I prayed:

Protection over my family 

1 replied:

Kim Carberry said...

I love this. What a fun post! I am going to copy it and do it on my blog too. I will of course link to you.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia