Tuesday 12 February 2013

In the present..

Yes, here I am, here and now, on planet earth. Some things are just so hard to comprehend.. Do you ever sit back and look at the big picture? I do and I think I am so blessed to be alive - living!

Valentines day is just a few days away now, and while my husband and I have broken up love is not lacking in my life.

I have two beautiful children, a dad, a brother a sister and a handful of friends who all love and look up to me.

But above all that I have Jesus! And because he is so awesome and loves me so so much, he has given to me the one thing I have been searching for my whole entire life.. A family!

I'm proud to announce to my friends, followers, family and to the world that I have finally found a place in this world to belong, to be accepted and loved.. This place is for me, for my children, for my grandchildren and all the generations to come.

We have found our forever after at CityWest Church Melton.

2 replied:

Unknown said...

That's really beautiful Mel. I'm so happy that you have found a place to be you, and a place for your kids to grow in Christ's love XxOo

Mum in a Hurry said...

So sorry to hear you and your partner have broken up (not sure of the details so maybe this is for the best?). I am going to keep reading - although I think I'm reading in the wrong order. xxxx Hugs honey.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia