Wednesday 26 December 2018

Christmas 2018

Christmas this year was spent with my Dad and his family in Boronia.

Christmas Morning Justine come and woke all of us up to open our gifts. My phone was flat from the night before so I couldn't get many photos but I did manage to use Jeanette's phone to capture a few.




The highlights of the morning was Hiram leaping off the floor to give me a great big hug after opening his new Kyrie 5 Basketball shoes. Justine's beautiful big brown eyes lighting up when opening her new Art Set and Jeanette randomly crying when she realized she was now a proud owner of a Kathmandu Jacket ($400 reduced to $200!) and Nike TNs!

The kids had a bit of time to play/try shoes on before we got ready for the long drive to Pop's.

Here are some family photos of us enjoying lunch together..



0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia