Thursday 28 July 2022

Our July

I really cannot tell you how good it is to have my nieces here with me. Watching them grow up into the two beautiful and respectful Aunty girls they have become has been an absolute honour. Jeanette and Justine, if you ever read this, please never change, you girls make me so proud and loved and make all the hard days worth it. 




Early July, David, Justine and I met up with David’s best mate Long at Docklands for the Firelight festival. It was a cold night but we enjoyed seeing the many different displays and dinner together at Carls Junior. 





Justine helped me cook one of her all time faves, mini pizzas for the whole family. She has always loved helping in the kitchen and the praise she received from everyone in the house made her feel so special! 

After celebrating NAIDOC WEEK, I asked the cousins to join us for a family dinner at Stoney’s Restaurant in Bacchus Marsh. Having the family all together again was significant and it was nice to be able to spoil and love on my family. 

So, for the very first time, myself and the KIRRIP mob went to the NAIDOC BALL. Here are some pics of our beautiful night together.. 













The following weekend it was again “family time” and so I thought I’d treat the kids to a game of bowling..







After another stressful week of work, David and I ventured into the city once again to watch Melbourne Storm play. 






The night before David and his best mate Long went to watch Wolfe Brothers at Macs Hotel in Melton. 

Mid week, Justine, Nevaeh and my tickets to Queensland came in
.. We are off to QUEEENSLANNND!! - more on this on a separate post..

On my actual birthday, the 27th of July I met up with David for lunch. Being it was my birthday, I decided to get fish n chips. Koula and Johnny whom own Melton Seafoods have known me for as long as I have been in Melbourne. They have watched me grow and raise my little family and have been like second parents to me. I knew that’s where I wanted to be celebrating my first birthday without my Dad. 


I was spoiled by the kids. Jie used his own money to buy me a beautiful pink rose and a box full of goodies and I bought a cake from the cheesecake shop after work that day. I felt so loved by my little fam bam. 








More on the rest of our July on my next post.. 

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia