Thursday 17 October 2024

The Good. The Random. The Fun.

 The Good. 

I made a beautiful vegetarian coconut curry tonight! Sooo gooood!

My brand new car! (More on this later) 

The Random.

Books of different subjects this fortnight.

My 18yo son’s idea of breakfast after Mum leaves the house. The biggest bowl of coco pops I ever did see!

An impromptu dinner date with David’s Mum and BFF last weekend.

The Fun.

Driving my Blue beauty with my new set of blue nails.


Bought myself this advent calendar to spoil myself this Christmas Season.

Really enjoyed zipping around in this Suzuki Swift last week! So fun!




And, as the wrinkles start appearing on my face, how fun are filters? Making me feel beautiful even just for a moment.

Linking up for.. 



1 replied:

Joanne said...

Your new car is beautiful! That vegetable curry looks amazing.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia