Friday 22 April 2011

GOOD FRIDAY!




Its Friday.. good Friday! Time again to dig into the albums and this time I have chosen this precious photo! My beautiful daughter Nevaeh after her first bath at home!! Oh those baby days bring back memories of breast feeding and baby noises.. Soon she'll be two and on a new adventure of leaf kicking, ball catching and bubble blowing!! Regardless of what this tot is doing she will always be my sweet baby girl..


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

10 replied:

MSRheinlander @KUWTR said...

How lovely!! I also love your background!!
~Melissa

One Rich Mother said...

I agree, great background. What a beautiful baby as well. : )

Alicia said...

So precious! I love that newborn smell and sweetness!!!!

☆ Melissa ☆ said...

Thanks a bunch you girls!!

Have a wonderful Easter x

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

This is one of the most cherish photos, adorable

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2011/04/friday-photo-flashback-baby-photos.html

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

I'm from Friday's Photo Flashback. What a beautiful song you have playing, and yet an even more beautiful picture you shared with us. I'm your latest follower nice to meet you. Happy Easter.

☆ Melissa ☆ said...

Thanks so much Mr Cool.. wonderful to have you following me along!! Happy Easter to you too, have a great one!!

Jennifer Bowen said...

Your baby is so precious in this photo. Thanks for sharing a wonderful memory with us.

The Mother Experiment said...

Hi
Just letting you know that I am awarding you the 'versatile blogging award'. To accept this award you have to do a couple of things. (Or don’t, I don’t really care, lol)
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Tell us 7 things about yourself
*Pass this award onto 15 newly discovered bloggers. (I just found 15 I really like)
Here’s my post if you want to see it
http://themotherexperiment.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-bloggers-award.html

☆ Melissa ☆ said...

Awesome! I don't know about 15.. maybe I'll just do 5! But thanks, its good to know your followers actually enjoy reading your blogs!! Did I say thank you.. or should I say what have you got me into? You do realise my laptop blew up! Meaning I have to touch type all this.. Thanks!! ;)

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia