Monday 25 April 2011

(two)morrow




Today was Nevaehs last day of being a one year old. At 6.30am tomorrow morning this little blossem will be my two year old. Let me share with you a little about what makes this little tot -tot!

Nevaeh loves..
• puppy dogs tails
• bananas
• putting her shoes on
• copying her brother
• dancing (which is more skipping than grooving)
• cuddles
• playing in boxes and washing baskets
• brushing her teeth (or at least sucking off the toothpaste)
• ice cream
• staying up late
• weetbix & cornflakes (with a pinch of sugar)
• talking on the phone
• throwing rocks in puddles
• drawing (more so on herself than on paper)
• lip gloss
• the park (or anywhere she can run away from us)

I could go on all day but there the mains. Her latest love is of course Justin Bieber! I wish I could have got it on video but yesterday she started saying baby (bee-bee) after hearing his 'baby baby baby' song. She even tries to say Bieber which comes 'barbar'

Oh this last year has been amazing! Bring on another year (maybe just slower this time) full of giggles, chubby cheeks and little stumpy legs!!

5 replied:

~Nikki~ said...

Happy birthday precious one. I hope you enjoy your special day xo. Can't believe she is two already Mel! I found the year from 2 to 3 was amazing. Nevaeh is going to change so much in this year, you won't hardly believe the little girl she is!

☆ Melissa ☆ said...

Oh, now I just want to box her up forever.. she is so inderpendant already, I can't imagine her at jiedyns age. She has started ignoring me already and putting her hands on her hips and walking away from me when I'm telling her something.. such priceless memories!! Box her up is what I should do :)

The Mother Experiment said...

Happy birthday Nevaeh!

Samantha Bangayan said...

Happy, happy birthday to Nevaeh! =) Sounds like I have tons in common with her. =) I am big into puppy dog tails (and kitty tails), cuddles, staying up late and drawing too! =) Hugs to her! =)

☆ Melissa ☆ said...

Thanks Karlee & Sam! She had a wonderful day..

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia