Tuesday 31 December 2019

A final message..

Going into 2019 and coming out of 2019 has been a bit awkward and surreal for me! Going into 2019 I couldn’t understand how a close friend I loved and cared a lot about could slander and say such horrible and hurtful things about me, how they could band together with others to curse my name and get on social media trigger others to hate on me. Throughout this year Carmen and I have mended our friendship, our families have become close again and I have forgiven her for all the hurt caused. As we leave 2019 behind we are bringing in the new year together, I am definitely not the same person I was! Hurt by everything that’s happened I’m still healing and still learning to trust. Not just this relationship but all of my relationships. If I have a piece of advice for anyone going into 2020, it would be to apologize to those you have hurt either by words or actions. You don’t realize the damage you do to someone you “hate” on.. and you don’t have to be best friends again, but maybe.. just maybe.. you’ll gain a piece of you that you were before! I know I did! 

Dear Carmen, Thank you for your friendship, love and support throughout our whole friendship over the years! Thank you for all the little things you do for me and my family and for teaching me forgiveness! I’m so glad to be doing life beside you once again! I missed this.

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia