Thursday 19 December 2019

Hiram's Primary School Graduation

















To my one and only nephew, Master Hiram Hayes! I am so super proud of you and all that you have achieved since being in my care and attending BMPS! The kid you were is no longer and the kid you have become is someone others aspire to be! Your generosity, love for life, basketball flare and willingness to learn and succeed is something I hope you take with you in the next chapter of your life and beyond! There is nothing you cannot do my big nephew! Also just a big thank you to Hiram’s teachers, mentors, support people and the boys he has met along the way! He is 10x the kid he was because of you all, we love you and thank you!

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia