Monday 10 February 2020

100 Prayers

While at bible study last Wednesday night I (Along with my two eldest children) were asked to write down 100 prayers requests. Once written we were told to pray for those 100 things and watch God move within them. So here goes..

  1. My Dads salvation 
  2. My sister to get clean 
  3. My sister to have a relationship with her kids
  4. My eldest niece to complete year 12
  5. My eldest niece to learn to drive
  6. My eldest niece to put God first
  7. My eldest niece to find a wonderful partner who will treat her the way she deserves to be treated and whom will never leave her. 
  8. My sons depression 
  9. My son to know Gods love
  10. Wisdom for my son 
  11. My son to find direction in life
  12. My daughters anxiety and fears
  13. My daughter to know Gods love
  14. My daughter to be able to embrace change
  15. My daughters health
  16. My nephew to give his heart to Jesus
  17. My nephew and I to become closer
  18. My nephew to build lifelong friendships 
  19. My nephew to succeed in school
  20. My youngest niece to give her heart to Jesus
  21. My youngest niece to grow up with her siblings
  22. My youngest niece to succeed in her education and hit her milestones
  23. My youngest nieces attitude towards authority 
  24. My middle niece to know Gods love
  25. My middle niece to accept my love and protection 
  26. My middle niece to finish year 9
  27. My middle niece to choose to have a good life 
  28. My middle niece to always feel loved
  29. Wisdom for my middle niece to make wise choices
  30. A new car
  31. A new house
  32. My brother to come clean and accept help
  33. My friend Z Health and mental health
  34. My friend K health and mental health 
  35. My friend C health and mental health
  36. My friend N health and mental health
  37. My friend A health and mental health
  38. No complications for friend N when birthing her 5th child
  39. For my friends L & T to find fulfilment.
  40. For my friend D to live more Christlike and become even closer to our Father in heaven
  41. For my friend T to find direction now all her kids have left home
  42. For all of my friends to get saved
  43. For my kids to make so wholesome Christian friendships
  44. For my kids teachers to be saved
  45. For my community to come to know Jesus 
  46. For God to speak to me
  47. For God to help me become more comfortable in public prayer
  48. For wisdom in parenthood
  49. For Confidence when talking about Jesus
  50. For help with trust in my friendships
  51. For wisdom in my friendships
  52. For direction in my life
  53. For a revelation 
  54. For purpose
  55. For provision for my family
  56. For provision over my friends and community 
  57. For the pastors and leaders of our church
  58. For the pastors and leaders of the world
  59. To get in front with my bills
  60. To love those who are hard to love
  61. To forgive those who have hurt me
  62. To stop swearing 
  63. To become more motivated 
  64. To read the whole bible 
  65. To love God above all else
  66. To let my yes be yes and my no be no
  67. To trust only in the Lord
  68. To be a good role model to my kids
  69. To teach my kids about God
  70. To live a little more quietly 
  71. To always be thankful 
  72. To show compassion 
  73. To choose to see the good in people
  74. To bless others
  75. To fast for something worthy
  76. To keep my promises
  77. To be present 
  78. To create Joy 
  79. To listen to understand and not to reply
  80. To not be a drunkard
  81. To not be a glutton 
  82. To share what I have with others 
  83. To confess my sins daily 
  84. To hear the unheard
  85. To see the unseen
  86. To love the unloved
  87. To do what is right even if its hard
  88. To look after the environment
  89. To look after my neighbors 
  90. To accept discipline from my father
  91. Worship more
  92. Church more 
  93. Pray more
  94. Judge less
  95. See the blessings God gives me
  96. Be kinder
  97. Be more thankful 
  98. Be braver
  99. Be stronger
  100. To be so strong in my faith and love for God that I be unshakable, unbreakable and unstoppable.


loop waves GIF




1 replied:

Michelle said...

Many of my prayers are the same as yours, including for my son to find direction in life! The prayers of a mother :)

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia