Friday 7 February 2020

5 Things i Love about my Mum



Hello, I'm Nevaeh and i am 10 years old. This is my first blog ever!!! I thought I'd share 5 things i love about my Mum.

The first thing i love about my Mum is she teaches me how to fish.

The second thing i love about my Mum is she always try's hard to looks after everyone

The third thing i love about my Mum is she makes sure everyone is fed and full and okay before herself.

The fourth thing i love about my Mum is she buyers things for other people and puts other before herself.

The fifth thing love about my Mum is she always makes time for everyone and makes sure everyone's okay.

I hope enjoyed my first blog post, my Mum is the best Mum ever and what are some things you love about your Mum?

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia