Saturday 1 February 2020

Refreshing my Blog in Feb


Related imageThis month, I don't have any birthdays, the kids are all back at school and I am left alone with my computer for at least 5 hours a day so I thought it would be fun to reconnect with my followers, friends and family on here for you to get a sense of who I am. I have changed a lot since beginning this blog and so lets hit refresh. This month I will share random things such as >> what I love >> people in my life I could never forget >> what drives me crazy >> things I never thought I could do >> must haves for a large family Vacay >> events in my life that have shaped who I am today.. plus more! If there is something you'd like me to cover as my top 10 please leave a comment! I'll try and answer as many as I can! This year lets get back to basics, lets reconnect with each other and get real about who we really are! I really miss blogging and want to commit more to sharing and reading! Let's do this!

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia