Monday 30 November 2020

Jiedyn’s 15th Birthday

Jiedyn’s birthday was such an amazing blessing! I myself couldn’t have given what those around us gave. On Jie’s actual birthday I had $10 to my name and after his birthday, I still had the $10. 

Our beautiful friends around us came through with the goods on what would have been a pretty lousy birthday for Jie this year. Dannielle put on an amazing picnic for us down at the Baptist Church Community Garden and the day was spent meeting new people, playing new games and enjoying an abundance of food  and cake! 



Later that night we went to Nats (as per birthday tradition) to play board games and their family had made dinner and a cake for Jie also! 

The whole night was spent laughing and hanging shit on each other! We’re all just so competitive and of course I won everything... At least that’s how I remember it!! Haha





During the cake Jie didn’t blow his candles out, he laughed them out! That’s definitely a first of many firsts to come as he begins a brand new year as a 15yo.

Jie, I love you, you’re amazing, you’re my whole world. You bought joy, love and laughter into my life 15 years ago when you came into this world and was the first to call me Mama. Thank you for being such a great kid and always remember that even on your hardest days, I support and will always be here for you. 

Love Mum xx 

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia