Monday 23 November 2020

The Deets



How we met: 
Plenty of Fish Dating App 

First Message:
17th August 2020

First Photo Exchange:
19th August 2020

First phone call: 
28th August 2020 

First FaceTime 
9th September 2020

First spoke to my kids:
19th October 2020

First Date & First Kiss
22nd November 2020

First met my kids:
Watch this space

Life’s too short to be anything but happy! 
And I think I’ve found my happy! 

On the 22nd of November I finally met the man I’d met on a dating site and had been speaking with for 3 months over the phone (during Covid) in person!

Our first date was nothing short of amazing! We started with us meeting in a mutual location and with him picking me up to take me somewhere “special”. I was both anxious and nervous with the fact that I’d be getting into a car with a complete stranger I’d only gotten to know over the phone (I wouldn’t recommend doing this) but I felt I knew him enough and trusted him to take care of me. 

So after jumping into his car I felt completely at ease, I trusted him completely and so the conversation just flowed as we drove to Torquay for lunch! 

While having lunch over looking the ocean I called the kids! I just wanted to ease any worry they had with me meeting someone new. They were on loud speaker talking up to us as we ate. We were cracking jokes and having a laugh and it was actually really awesome that they got to be a part of our special day. 

After lunch my David took me to the Anglesea  lookout. It was absolutely beautiful. I’d only been in Angelsea a few months back in July for my birthday weekend but didn’t have the opportunity to go up and just admire its beauty. 

This is where David and I got to finally let our guards down, talked about a few things that were hard to talk about and ultimately shared our first kiss.

David’s next plan was to take me to Lal Lal falls but I instead opted to drive into Geelong to find my favorite online store where I bought Bath bombs and a few other things. 

The remainder of our date was spent down by the Geelong waterfront laughing and joking around together. Here I just sat in his arms feeling completely safe and happy as we watched the storm clouds roll in. 

The whole day was just perfect with us just getting to know each other, speaking about serious topics, laughing with the kids, being in each other’s arms and just enjoying each other’s company. I am seriously so so happy to have met this man and look forward to seeing him again soon. 

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia