Saturday 4 February 2023

Blog Pen Pals

 So I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I'm finally getting around to posting it on my blog.

I'd really love to connect with my blogging community on a more personal level as apposed to just following and commenting on each others blog posts. 

I'd love to be able to email back and forth and share life with the people I follow and whom follow me.

I mean, my life isn't that interesting but I miss sharing things with my parents and siblings and now don't really talk to many people outside of work and my community.

If you'd be interested in becoming an email pen-pal with me please send through an email here:

melofbacchus@hotmail.com




Don't be shy, let's connect!


1 replied:

Cindy said...

It is an interesting thought. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia