Sunday 26 February 2023

Date Night No.2

So Friday night we were invited by a community elder to see Queen Rocks, a Queen tribute band play at Tabcorp Park in Melton. 

At first I was like nah, but after work Friday night and after a few drinks I decided why not?! So on went my brand new never worn before black and white shirt along with some make up! David poured me a traveller for the way and once there, it was so much fun!

We sat in our little corner on the side with a nice side view of the band. I enjoyed watching the guitar solos and sharing a few kisses with my man throughout.

We had plans to head to the beach afterwards as we knew the house would be hot but instead we called it a night at around 12.30pm. 


We spent absolutely no money throughout the night but we had such a great time.

I’m so glad we chose to go last minute! 

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia