Sunday 8 May 2011

Someones been sleeping in my bed!





Do you remember having a little one jumping in your bed with you? Maybe they still do..

Tonight Nevaeh is sleeping with me, its not something she has done a lot but after tonight I have a feeling she'll want to do it more. She is nothing like Jiedyn (who usually has the run of my bed) she sticks to one spot and rathers not sleep on the pillows. The only similarities between them are their need to feel their Mum beside them.

I don't know if you do this, but when I have one of my (not so) babies beside me I struggle to sleep. I don't want to move, and I'm constantly waking to check they have enough room, that their faces are clear from pillows etc. And that they are warm enough.

I know some people like their kids in their own beds but for me, my blankets are always open!

2 replied:

~Nikki~ said...

I'm reading this post with my little one snoring beside me in my bed. Leila will most likely jump in soon too. I don't remember doing it as a child but I just love having my kids snuggling up to us at night. The early morning wake up kisses are the best! Happy Morhers Day Mel. Hope you know what a wonderful Mum you are today xo

☆ Melissa ☆ said...

Thanks nicole!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia