Sunday 22 May 2011

"Surfs up" Sunday!




8.30am we were on the road again! Because it was windy and raining Dad decided to take us along the Great Ocean Road. We stopped at a beach and a cave (close to the twelve apostiles before driving non stop through Port Campbell, Lorne, Fairhaven (where we saw a surf carnival simular to home and away), Anglesea, Torquae then Geelong. From Geelong Dad was stressing over petrol but we made it home safe n sound.

Lowlight of the weekend: No fish!

Highlight: Dad singing, talking about nothing, laughing and smiling all weekend!!

2 replied:

SmilingSally said...

I love comments too!

Instead of replying to my comment here, I'd much rather you commented directly on my blog. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy 1st Blue Monday, Melissa.

☆ Melissa ☆ said...

I sure did.. and thanks for making me smile Sally!!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia