Sunday 12 July 2020

Hello Fresh & Dinnerly




After a beautiful friend of mine, Rachy, gifted us a free Hello Fresh Box for the price of postage I signed up right away! I ordered 5 nights dinner for two for Nevaeh and I which came straight to our door yesterday!! Jie is not adventurous (yet) in what he eats but as you can see above, Nevaeh has already embraced our new cooking and eating well adventures. 

Last night Nevaeh made our first Hello Fresh recipe and more than that.. She ate all her Creamy Bacon and Mushroom Spaghetti! Actually cleaned her plate. I couldn't be happier. 

I had a mixed reaction when I shared our new adventure to instagram yesterday. One friend recommended Dinnerly and gave me a discount code to try it out for myself saying it works out cheaper then Hello Fresh so I'm excited to see how that goes next week. Another friend said that when she tried Hello Fresh the ingredients weren't always "fresh". 

But so far I'm enjoying the variety of new recipes, using ingredients I have never used before and learning new ways to cook. But most of all I am loving being in the kitchen with my daughter. I love that she is willing to try new foods with me.

Today while the kids had chicken wraps and wedges for lunch I cooked the Hello Fresh Sesame Chicken recipe. It was amazeballs! 

I look forward to cooking and sharing more of our food creations on Insta here.. 




What has been your personal experience with Hello Fresh or Dinnerly? or what have you heard?

2 replied:

Edith Fox said...

Looks delicious and I’m so happy you both are enjoying it! I look forward to hearing more!

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Yammy

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia