Wednesday 8 July 2020

Homemade Bruschetta

Anyone who knows me knows I love love love bruschetta! I often call restaurants in advance to see if they have it on their menu before dining in! Since the Corona Virus Pandemic, I have enjoyed trying to cool some of my favorite meals from scratch. 

My kids are very bland in what they like to eat so I’m usually cooking for one! 

Tonight they had Potato Gems, fish fingers and baked beans while I made this!!.. 


Butter and crushed Garlic spread on Turkish Bread topped with cheese

Toast in 180 degree oven until cheese is nicely melted

Then add a small handful of rocket, diced cherry tomatoes, diced onion and top with balsamic vinegar 

Enjoy!





What is the one meal you have missed since being in lockdown? 

1 replied:

mumjd said...

I love bruschetta too. Posted my recipe on my blog a few years back. Your version sounds yum

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia