Monday 13 July 2020

Make Up Monday

Today I did something some people would consider crazy! Something I have done before and afterwards felt exhilarated! Today, I put my hair in a ponytail and snipped it off.

Afterwards, I pulled out my make up bag, grabbed my laptop and looked up a few make up tutorials. I am embracing my age, my lines and wrinkles but have never been awesome at applying my own make up. I can do the basics but wings, liquid liner and smokey eyes are just a few things I'd like to be able to master. 

Isolation has got me stuck at home and while the kids love being home, doing their own things - I struggle. I remember when there weren't enough hours in a day to get all the washing done but these days, life is so much simpler, and everything that needs doing is done!

So I love having this time to spend on me, I don't love that I have no place to go but hopefully by the time this crazy pandemic is over I will have mastered a few more make up tricks of the trade!


If you have any make up tutorials you think I'd like please post them in the comments below. What the one thing you do now that you never did before isolation?

1 replied:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

After isolation, I have started writing blog after a long time.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia