Tuesday 15 September 2020

Ten Thousand Dollars

via GIPHY

 Today I can finally say that I have reached my goal to donate ten thousand dollars to charities all over Australia!! To be able to do this while still having enough to support myself and my family comfortably is a true blessing from God. In the bible it says that we should give in secret and not shout it from the rooftops when we give, but this is such an amazing accomplishment that I just couldn't help but jump on and finally cross it off my bucket list! 


What I have learned in my giving over the years is that money is one thing, but time, effort and research is another when opening your wallet to non profit organisations. For every dollar I have given I have made sure I feel like it's going to the cause I intended it for and that it will be used on what it's mission statement says. In today's culture, because of social media it is easier to see the outcomes and impacts within a community because of your donation, which has made it really easy and exciting to give and watch my money flourish into the lives around me!


For each and every dollar I have ever given I have prayed over the peoples lives it would bless. 


Thank you to organisations such as The cancer council, The RSL, The drought Relief, The salvation Army, The Smith Family, The wilderness Society, The Make a Wish Foundation, The Bushfire appeal, The hospitals whom are searching for a vaccine for this COVID19 virus and also to the smaller non profit organisations such as The 139 Club in Brisbane, Homie, The neighbors Place and CFA here in Bacchus Marsh and the countless others helping people in need each and everyday!


This is such an amazing achievement for me, one I didn't ever think I could achieve. But I never stopped giving to those whom have less than me, and although at times I've struggled.. I know that its because of places like these I, my family and my community can make it through!

Again thank you!


0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia