Tuesday 12 July 2011

Two Years Too Long




Two years ago today our beautiful Nana passed away. She was strong and wise and very loved. Today we honored her memory together. My wounds are still raw, and although I thought the pain would ease over time, somehow it seems to swell. I would have loved to share so many things that have happend this year with her especially with my sister being pregnant. My Nana didn't deserve the life she had.. she deserved so much more. She was special, a nana who loved all her grandchildren equally and I'm so glad I got to tell her how much I loved her before she past away!

4 replied:

Irene said...

Awww, I'm pretty sure your nana is in a much better place, watching over you, and is always with you wherever you go.

Your post touched my heart.. Take care :-)

Megan said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! But I'm sure she is happy where she is :) Love your strength and your example to always keep our loved ones in our memories

Anonymous said...

Thanks ladies, she is definately in a better place!

Jade said...

Well the good thing is You found a loving Nana that left a good memories in your heart...

By the way love your blog and been reading it everyday.. I'm just having trouble reading because colors and fonts of the letter. May you can change it to more darker color since the background is white.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia