Thursday 27 April 2017

You Missed This: Precious Zendayah Elise

Over the next few days I will be doing a series of posts with the title "You Missed This". I guess sometimes we get caught up living life that I forget to document it. Let me catch you up!

Let me introduce you to Zendayah! 

Zendayah is the newest family member in my best friends fam and is so so precious. 

Meeting her was a memorable experience for Jie and Nevaeh and one that I'd love to have on the blog to treasure forever.

Welcome to the world Zendayah <3

We cant wait to watch you grow..









PS. You're an amazing young Mum Shay-Bae. 
Thank you for letting us be a part of your beautiful daughters world. <3  

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia