Monday 24 December 2018

Another Heart to Jesus!

Who: 
My daughter Nevaeh, aged 9yo

What:
Asked Jesus into her heart.

When:
23-12-2018

Where:
Enjoy Church (Melton Campus)
3/142-144 High St, Melton

Why:
"Because I love Him"
"Because He is real."
"And because I believe in Him!"

How:
Nevaeh was sitting in the row back from me. She was beside Justine and teaching her to bow her head and close her eyes to pray. When Pastor Ash did the Alter call with every head bowed Nevaeh put her hand up to receive Jesus for the first time. Because my head was bowed I didn't realize although because she was right behind me I could here her prayer asking Jesus to forgive her sins and become her personal Lord and Savior forever.





I now share my daughter with the Lord!
And she too will always have a Father..

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia