Sunday 9 August 2020

Two Xbox Games to get you through Lockdown!

Today I thought I would share two of our family’s favourite Xbox games to play together. Sure my kids play Fortnite, Roblox, Apex Legends and COD! But here are two outside the box games which you guys could play together!



Sea Of Thieves  
Solo and Multiplayer 

The first game is called Sea Of Thieves and in the game you are a pirate! You have a ship to store up wooden planks, bombs, cannon balls and fruit you find from different islands which are all key pieces in the game. You can play one of three modes! You can align yourself with the Gold hoarders alliance where you and your crew given maps (with x marks the spot) and riddles to solve on various islands. There is the option of a merchant alliance where you pick up and drop of cargo to and from different islands and the third is the Reapers missions! This is where you battle it out against other ships to find and deliver the Reapers chest to the reaper himself! This earns you the most coins if you succeed. Fishing, cooking fish and then selling them will also bring a profit. Guys, I am addicted to this game at the moment! If I’m not cooking, cleaning or getting in the word, I’m usually playing this!! Pulling out my sword to fight skeletons and sinking ships for treasure is who I’ve become in lockdown 😂


Grounded
Solo and Multiplayer 

This is a really really new game the kids have started playing and one they can’t seem to get enough of. Everyone has seen “Honey I shrunk the kids” right? Well.. here’s a game where you become one of the shrunken kids! You’re around as big as a garden spider and you’re trying to survive! In the game you can make various things from items you collect in the garden. You can make an axe out of stones and twig, you can use the axe to chop down grass to make shelter and the list goes on! Battling insects, creating armour out of their shells and finding fresh water droplets on leaves will help you survive. I haven’t had a chance to play it, but I do enjoy watching the kids play and listening to them play multiplayer mode! 🥰



So there you have it! Two games to get you through this lockdown! Let me know what you think of them or if your kids love them as much as mine!


0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia