Sunday 25 October 2020

Harvest Day 🌿

“The harvest of the earth is here! God, the very God we worship, keeps us satisfied at his banquet of blessings.”
‭Psalms‬ ‭67:6‬ 

From seeds I grew my own spinach (so proud of me) which today Justine was excited to pull up and use in Aunty’s kitchen. 

After picking Justine up today, I was excited to share that the spinach I’d grown was ready to be picked! So we headed down the Avenue of Honor to a cute little local fruit shop called The Fruits of Life where Justine picked out her own favourite fruits to put with the spinach she’d pick fresh at Aunty’s house to make her own smoothie. She picked out pineapple, mango, strawberries , bananas and watermelon. 





Once she got out the car, went to see the kids and cat, we grabbed a container from the kitchen for her to harvest the spinach. 






She was so excited and did a great job washing and cutting the easier fruit while I cut the harder stuff to make smoothies for us all!




The smoothies come out delicious and we portioned and froze the remaining fruit for future smoothies!


Justine took the remaining spinach home so I’m looking forward to hearing what she did with it when I see her again next fortnight. 



Love you gorgeous girl, see you soon! 

1 replied:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Nice to see the pictures of you guys. Your plantation looks great!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia