Thursday 2 May 2024

Four Somethings April

It's that time again, time to link up with this months blog hop..


 Click the picture to see the host blog and maybe join in..

At the end of each month a group of us bloggers link up to share 4 somethings. Something we've loved or disliked, accomplished, improved upon or something that needs improvement, and noticed.

So lets do it..

Somethings I loved this month were..



Seeing my precious little namesake opening her Easter gifts from us!


David and I in the city almost every weekend this month for the International Comedy Festival and a beautiful little impromptu date to Grazeland for dinner.



Celebrating Tommo another year older


Also my precious girl Nevaeh turning 15!!


Appreciating the man whom holds my whole heart and all that he does for our family to function the way it does. If only he understood the absolute admiration i have for him.


And I have loved loved loved leveling up and winning all sorts of prizes on my Township Game this month.


Somethings I accomplished were.. 



Getting our indigenous elders signed up at their local library to borrow books!!


Organizing our Aboriginal men to attend the Annual Mens Gathering at the Glasshouse in Melbourne. Men encouraging men, so important.


Making my first ever Stew from scratch (recipe to come)


And lastly, we are finally getting some much needed upgrades to the house.


Somethings that still need improvement are..


Spending some one-on-one time with my girl whom craves her mamas attention at times.


Cutting back on take-away, junk foods after dinner and TV. 


And I'm definitely craving more time with my friends right now.


and finally something I noticed this month was..


That I work with some of the most incredible people ever!!

1 replied:

Joanne said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful month and accomplished so much good too!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia