Friday 13 September 2024

{Flashback Friday} Our Top 10 Movies!

From a young age my kids loved watching movies. They used to love us pulling our mattress' out into the lounge room for family movie nights and picking their favorite Videos or DVD's. Here are some of my favorite movies when I was under 12yo along with some of theirs under 12 years old.. 


My Top 10 Childhood Movie List:


  1. Mary Poppins
  2. The Wizard of Oz
  3. The Land before Time
  4. Honey, I shrunk the Kids
  5. The Secret Garden
  6. Pippi Longstockings
  7. Who framed Roger Rabbit
  8. Fern Gully 
  9. Curly Sue
  10. A Little Princess

Jie's Top 10 Movies List: 

  1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  2. Ben 10 
  3. Hook
  4. Cars
  5. Antz
  6. Stuart Little
  7. Little Bear/Franklin
  8. Hocus Pocus
  9. Dennis the Menace
  10. Indian in the Cupboard

Nevaeh's Top 10 Movie List:

  1. Babys Day Out
  2. Fly Away Home
  3. Beethoven
  4. Little Foot
  5. Flipper
  6. Beauty and the Beast
  7. 101 Dalmations
  8. Dunston Checks in
  9. The Lion King
  10. Marmaduke  

So many good titles we've watched together. So many good movies. 


What was a movie you remember loving as a child?



2 replied:

Joanne said...

Lots of great ones on here! I have much younger siblings so even as a teen I was watching a lot of ET, The Little Mermaid, and The Lion King.

Kim Carberry said...

Ahh! Your list of movies made me smile! They were a lot of my favourites too! I still love Mary Poppins and The Wizard of Oz and watch them every Christmas when they are on TV.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia