Sunday 4 February 2018

Justine's 1st Day of School





Last Friday, a very excited girl in our home started school. Friday was day one of very many school days ahead for Justine and word was, she had an amazing first day at school.

In the days leading up to school I found Justine in her uniform numerous times and every day she asked how many sleeps there where until she could go to school. She grew more and more excited with each passing day!

After school she jumped in the car and said "Guess what Aunty Melissa? I saw Nevaeh at school today!". She has to be one of the luckiest children starting school with her big brother and two protective cousins to have her back also attending school. But I don't think it'll matter much! Justine has friends from kinder and is well liked throughout the school by her peers and her teachers. I just know she will do great!

Here she is holding my hand, apparently not nervous at all, as we walked up to the school on the first day..


Go for gold my beautiful girl 💗

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia