Tuesday 1 January 2019

{Page 1} Running Low

Today has been a day of "meant to".

Like I was "meant to" pick up my son from my Dads place.

And I was "meant to" spend the day at the beach in Geelong with my close friend.

And apparently I was also "meant to" meet up with another friend and had planned to set up a slip and slide and douse ourselves in baby oil and slide down the hill of a park up the road.

None of these happened because I drank way too much last night and my head hurts and I'm feeling really seedy.

My bank account tells me that I caught a taxi to McDonalds at 4am and bought $47 worth of food.

The older kids backed up that theory saying they had Maccas for breakfast.

Anywho..

None of that matters now as I have called Dad and Jie and two said friends and my lack of voice told them I'd be a no show all day leaving me on the couch watching netflix and sipping ice cold water.

Happy New Year!



0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia