Thursday 11 July 2019

{Day 192} Losing it

Hey Guys,

It's currently 3:47am and I'm sitting in my cold lounge room with a skivvy and no socks under a blanket that is in no way, shape or form keeping me warm. I can't sleep because my sleeping pattern is all outta whack as it's currently winter school holidays here in Australia and so the only peace I get from my crazy kids is during these wee hours of the morning. I have had a few late nights as of lately and have become a bit of a night owl. But tonight is the 14th day we are enduring without a heather in the house so its freezing cold. The kids are sleeping with hot water bottles, fleece blankets under their doona's and banana pillows. I think that's what their called.

Anyhoo.. I jumped on tonight to catch up on some of the blogs I have been following over the years. I really do miss blogging and become so invested in instagram that blogging has taken a bit of a back seat in my day to day activities. I cannot go one day without instagram but neglect my blog way too much and so on the scheme of things I really do want to come back and build my blogging network again. I'll still insta of course but I created this blog to document my kids lives and have neglected in doing so.

So I am in the process of going through my blog list and catch up on my readership of the blogs I follow and am astounded to see once babies are now full blown kids, renters buying houses, amature make up artists now mastering thier craft and blog hoppers still blog hopping! I am loving it and feel I have missed so much - which I have.. But have also noticed a lot who have stopped blogging either all together (since 2012) or like me.. very sparingly!

So let's rebuild our blog network..



Leave a comment below with your blog link and also a blog you think I might like!

I'll be sure to visit and comment on all blogs you leave here!

1 replied:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other
then that, fantastic blog!

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia