Saturday 27 July 2019

{Day 208} My 31st



This years birthday was less about me getting older and more about bringing my friends together.

We’re all so busy living our lives, parenting, working and making ends meet that the only time we really ever come together is on my birthday where we let loose, have dinner, a drink and a laugh!

This year was an extra bit spesh though! 

I hired the beer garden out at our local pub; decked it out with a Karaoke machine, photo booth and food platters and invited my girl gang!

I’m still waiting for our photo booth pics but here are some pics from my wonderful 31st birthday night..






















As you can see it was a pretty classy night!

I have the best friends in the world!

Look out for more pics on my blog in the coming days of our photo booth pics.

*to be continued 

2 replied:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to
generate a good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don't seem to get nearly
anything done.

Natasha Hurst said...

Was such an awesome night Mel, so blessed to have been invited to celebrate with you all xo

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia