Friday 4 October 2019

{Day 277} Family Time

Yesterday I was up early, earlier than all the kids preparing for a day we could all enjoy together. I went shopping, made burgers, bought snacks and sunscreen and muffins from a local little cafe..


With a picnic in mind being the warmest day since last summer, lunch by the water was the ideal idea..




Promising the kids swimming, I also thought we’d check out Aqua Pulse in Werribee..



But a trip to Werribee wouldn’t be perfect nor complete without ordering something new through the Starbucks drive-thru..



Driving home listening to some good music, wind in my hair, sun on my skin and Starbucks in hand was the perfect end to a perfect day! 

1 replied:

Anonymous said...

Definitely consider that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the web the simplest factor to
take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get
irked even as other people consider worries that they plainly don't understand about.
You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out
the entire thing without having side effect
, people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia