Sunday 27 October 2019

{Day 299} Brandan’s 18th Experience

Our buddy Brandan turned 18 a few months ago and received by far the best present ever in his whole 18 years alive from our family!

We bought Brandy an experience he will never ever forget! 

Brandan not only suited up and sat in the hot seat of a rally car, he actually got to drive 6 laps shifting gears and drifting! 








Brandy, your the coolest 18yo I know! I hope my boys follow your lead and give as much as you do in all that you do! As you enter adulthood and venture off to Kakoda in a few short days, we will be praying! Can’t wait for you to come home so I can buy you a beer! Stay safe dude!!

And for anyone thinking of giving this as a gift, the rally track is on the outskirts of Bacchus Marsh, around 8 minutes from the Main Street and great prices can be found on Groupon! 

1 replied:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had
problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a
good platform.

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia