Monday 4 November 2019

{Day 308} Besties Birthday







It really doesn’t take much to love on a friend. Sometimes a coffee date, a listening ear, an encouraging word or just a little understanding goes a long way. 

When you love and appreciate someone close to you it’s okay to go above and beyond to see their face light up!

My one mission for my besties birthday this year was to do exactly that. I was never going to do something small, she deserves more than that and I’m more of a “live large” kinda girl so here’s what I did! 


I made a “Smash in an emergency” shadow box! Leading up to her birthday there were times I didn’t know how to help my friend get out of her negative head space, so when I saw this idea on pinterest I had to give it a go! 

I also created for her a “Sunshine in a box” by purchasing a black box, printing off some personalised gift vouchers and filling the box with all the yellow goodness I could possibly find!



We also bought Carmen her favorite food, a cake and bought the party to her living room with party poppers and balloons! 

Of course, I copped some hate off the haters for my over the top efforts but hey.. that just comes with being as awesome as I am! I live large and nothing I do is ever small.. plus, the surprise on my friends face made it worth it!

Happy Birthday to my closest friend! I hope this day made up for the birthday I missed last year! 

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia