Friday 29 November 2019

{Day 333} Jiedyn’s 14th







Birthday Quiz:

Best part about your birthday?
I dunno.. I liked it all!

Best friends?
Nikki, Gemma, Kai, Taleia, Ewan, Nick, Jesse, Jayde, Noyah Foley and ummm.. Brody Caple and Conner Allen!

Favorite gifts?
The elite controller (for Xbox) 

Type of cake?
Black Forest Cake 

Birthday dinner? 
Subway

Who sang happy birthday to you?
You, the family, Nikki and Taleia

What are you thankful for?
Family and friends and gifts. 

Favorite Music?
Sad songs

What bugs you? 
Nevaeh. People touching my stuff. 

Coolest part of being 13?
I had just gone to high school and then moving schools. 

What is something no one knows about you? 
I’m actually really dumb. I don’t know.. I tell everyone everything! 

You’re outside for a whole day, what would you do?
Go to my friends house, hang out with my friends and that’s all.

Favorite Xbox game?
Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 3 

What are you looking forward to the most about being 14?
Meeting my friends at Maccas after school, Summer, going to the pool and our holiday in January.

Something you always say?
“Holy”
“Actual”

Last three people you messaged?
Lily, Gemma and Kai 

Last person you spoke on the phone to? 
Pop

People who have you on their story saying happy birthday?
Kai, Mum and Nikki. 

Most embarrassing moment? 
You posting videos of me on YouTube, but I sorta don’t care.. 


0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia