Wednesday 27 July 2022

My Birthday Weekend

This birthday has been a tough one, let’s not sugar coat it. Getting by in life with nobody by your side cheering you on and picking you up the way my Dad always has it so so tough. I was however touched by how many friends/family/colleagues wished me a happy birthday. Over 70 messages in total. Not bad for my 34 years of life, so many precious memories and so many more to come with all of you. 

But what really set this birthday apart was my David, I  have been absolutely spoiled this year! He got us a hotel I’ve always wanted to stay at in the city, took me to see a movie of my choosing at gold class, and booked dinner at point cook! 



The kids got me candles, a necklace, a ring and chocolate! David got me a new Garmin watch and I also won $750 at the pokies last night (could be Dad watching over me). 

 Thank you all for your kind words and for being there for me, loving on me and supporting me through various parts of my life. I really do appreciate the pure love and joy each of you have bought to my life. 

0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia