Thursday 21 July 2022

Our June

Took a photo of my boys having a moment. 

The first weekend of June we travelled into the city to meet David’s best friend of 27 years.



That Saturday night I headed out with my girls to the local and also ran into my eldest neicy noo! 




June was the beginning of me running my own programs including an aboriginal elders yarning circle. 





State of Origen first game was sensational, it took me a while to come down from the high!


While Justine enjoyed a pizza and pyjama night at Girl Guides, the kids, David and I enjoyed a night out for dinner just the 4 of us..




June was also the month we sadly said goodbye to Suman whom played a crucial role in the beginning of our Aboriginal health programs. We wish her the very best as she ventures on in her career..


Justine enjoyed a movie night sleepover on the couch. With a big bag of popcorn in hand, look at that smile xx



June also saw my middle niece Janai and I on our first double date. Hitting crown and then docklands was kinda cute to just hang out..




After hitting a bit of a low mid June, David and I booked a hotel at our home away from home in Werribee. With a spa bath, sports channels and Uber eats, we enjoy just being by ourselves even if it’s just for one night away from the kiddos.



But after relaxing it’s back to reality and juggling work, family and a relationship again.. 



Towards the end of the month we visited David’s Mum and best friend again this time going out for dinner at the Wantirna Club. While the boys played pokies Justine and I took selfies xx 


After the hustle and bustle of shopping then cooking dinner after work and after the dishes, washing, readers and showers are done and the kids are settled, David and I like to spend time (when we have the energy to) bowling. Anytime with just him and I always makes me feel so special. He’s my everything. 



With winter setting in I believe it’s time for a holiday so not only have I booked a weekend away next month but I’m also in the process of getting my passport! I cannot wait to travel with friends and with my fam bam! It’s been a journey to get to where I am in life and so I’m embracing every opportunity that comes my way.. 




0 replied:

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia