Monday 11 April 2011

Highlights of my weekend







Friday morning I bumped into a few old friends.

Friday arvo Matt's Dad popped over for an hour.

Friday night I had my Dad come do my lawns and watch the footy with me.

Saturday morning/arvo we went to Geelong.

Jiedyn got to finally see the beach.

Saturday night we spent watching the footy in Jies room as the clouds were low and my digital set top box decided it would stop working.

Sunday morning Dad left.

The kids and I went to church.

Nevaeh went to childrens church with her big brother and got involved with what they were doing (making me the proudest Mum there)

Sunday arvo/night we went to Matt's Dads house for dinner.

Overall a wonderful weekend.

2 replied:

Dan.Eliot said...

Over the past 20 years surveys have shown the number of single parent family households has nearly doubled. A census in America shown that 59% of children are at one stage live with a single parent. These stats are only an estimate. Recent figures shown that there are close to 12 million single parents who are raising their family alone in the US. Adding to that figure is that children under the age of 18 will live with either their mom or dad. Just over 80% of children who live with a single mother.

help for single Dads

☆ Melissa ☆ said...

Wow.. their some shocking figures.. thanks for the comment..

Post a Comment

© 2023 A LOT OF LITTLE BITS OF LOVE, AllRightsReserved

Blogging from Bacchus Marsh, Australia